Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Monday/Wednesday: Beading Sequence

Going along with sequencing I am doing some math patterns. Originally on Monday I was going to do an AB pattern (only 2 colors) but I realized that this was a completely new activity to Angel Girl. So for Monday I pulled out her beads and let her string any way she wanted to. This was to help her get the idea of stringing. Then I put it on her like a necklace. Then on Wednesday I started with a very simple AB patter. Pink/Purple/Pink/Purple. This is not a concept I expect her to master or even really understand fully just begin to see. So I helped her with picking out the next bead. She really likes having the necklace to where. It also helps with her fine motor skills to string beads onto a piece of string.

No comments:

Post a Comment